Important Information and Who We Are
Data Controller: Meira Consulting is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
Third-party Links: This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, which include the following:
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To send you newsletters and marketing communications through MailChimp, provided you’ve given us consent.
- To schedule appointments and meetings via Calendly.
We may share your personal data with the following third parties for the purposes set out in this policy:
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data. These rights include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Updates to this Policy